Friday, February 1, 2008

Time for an update

I went to the Dr on Monday to get my progesterone levels checked. Everything looked great! I am right on schedule. Dr said I should be at at least a 10 and I am at a 15. I am so relieved to hear that. I am having different symptoms this time. When they say every person is different and every pregnancy is different, they are right! This time I feel slight cramping(normal for the pulling and stretching) and some mild nausea. With my other two guys I didn't have any of this cramping, at least not so soon. And I didn't ever have any morning sickness! TG!!! But this time I can only eat up to a certain amount. If I get to full I feel sick. And then I am hungry with in an hour or two. I hate it! I like to get full and eat only twice a day, sometimes three. Now I have to eat at least three times a day, plus a snack or two. Oh well. Such is life... hahaha. I love being pregnant though! I can't wait until I get to feel the baby. And I hope this one moves more than my youngest son. I love feeling them move around inside my belly. Until, that is, the last month when they are kicking my ribs and bladder. That's no fun! I have my first ultra sound on Feb. 20th. I should be 9 and a half weeks by then. So I should be able to get some good pics of a baby shape in there instead of just a bean. LOL

On to my crochet! Well I haven't really done too much. I don't seem to have the time to sit and do that to much lately. But I am almost half way done with a baby blanket for my neighbors new little girl. I am using an H hook and Bernat Satin in Sea Shell. It 's the Diagonal Box Stitch. I have grown to love it! It's so simple to do! It does get pretty monotonous at times. But that's OK. It doesn't slow my down because I love the look! Here's a couple of pics.

4 comments:

CraftyAshley said...

I wanted to say Congrats on your newest soon to be joy! And I love the stitches on the baby blanket! Have a great weekend!

Lesalicious said...

Congrats on your new baby best of wishes on your first ultrasound it is so exciting to see your baby for the first time even if they look like a little pea lol. Great blanket:)

Laurah said...

That's great news that everything is going well baby-wise. The box-stitch blanket looks gorgeous!

Laurah said...

That's great news about the baby! I love the box stitch blanket. That pink color is really pretty. Your neighbors are going to love it!