Friday, August 28, 2009

Photo Gifts

So I have tried out a few different sights for photo books. I've tried Shutterfly, Snapfish and ArtsCow. Snapfish was the worst I think. Not that the photos weren't nice or anything. It's just the options that were given to create my book weren't as nice. And there were a lot less options than Shutterfly. I like a lot of layout options! I also like the option to make my own layout and decorate the page as much or as little as I want. That is why I like ArtsCow the best.

With ArtsCow you have the option of choosing a premade layout or creating your own from scratch. You can also use the premade layout and customize it by moving things around or deleting or adding things you want. This creates an endless list of layouts for you to play round with! This is why I LOVE ArtsCow for photo gifts. The company is out of Hong Kong so it takes a bit longer to get here. But over all my photo book from them is a better quality. The pages are stitch bound. To me it makes it look better when the book is opened. The glued books from Snapfish and Shutterfly don't lay out as flat. Have you ever had a children's book fall part on you? I have. It was glued like that too. I have old books that were my mother's when she was a little girl, and they are stitch bound. All but one of them is still held together! Leading me to believe that the stitch binding is better quality in the long run as well. You can see the difference in the pictures below.

And least we forget. The prices are great! When you sign up there are tons of free things that you can get. That's how I got my first photo book and some Christmas ornaments! They have most, if not all, of things available at Snapfish and Shutterfly.






Well, I hope you enjoyed my review. No giveaway this time. Unless you sign up with ArtsCow. Then you'll get a bunch of stuff Free For Shipping! I just thought I would let you guys know about another place to get some good deals. As long as you don't mind waiting a little longer for it to get to you. If you are in a pinch and need it faster, then go with Shutterfly. Other wise, definitely go with ArtsCow!

No comments: