Thursday, November 29, 2007

Stocking Hat


My sister has wanted a stocking hat for about a year now. Not just any stocking hat though, one that is extra long! The only pattern that I could find was for a small child size. Other than that there are tons of patterns out their for knit stocking hats. The problem there, of course, is that I don't knit! So In between other projects, I thought I would use up some of that extra yarn left over from the afghan I just finished. I came up with this one. I could tell that it wasn't going to be long enough so I just made it long enough for my son. He loves hats, so he was very excited to get this one. I need to figure out how to add a tassel or a ball or something to the tip of the hat. But I am in no hurry to do so! :)

I am coming up with so many of my own patterns now! Maybe I should try to publish them or something! LOL At least then I could get some money for my efforts.

No comments: