Thursday, May 21, 2009

Cloth Diapering

I have begun my cloth diapering journey. Finally. LOL I have fallen prey to a bunch of people selling bad ones out there. Then I found a couple of great forums that I learned from! I was so glad I found them. I have learned so much from both places. The biggest place is Diaper Swappers. I have gotten a few good ones from there. And the next is a newer forum with some of the greatest ladies I have met online. It's Cloth Diapers Anonymous. I find all the info I need and then some, and I get a lot of laughs doing it!

Anyways, I have heard of a new Gro Baby diaper. I think this is one that I would LOVE to try out. I've heard some good things about it and I really want to see if it's right for us. I found this place to be a good one to get them from: The Natural Baby Company. Maybe in a month or so, once I catch up from all that waisted money!

No comments: