Friday, May 29, 2009

The Coolest Bib Ever!

If you have kids you know that they get messy when the are learning to feed themselves. This bib from Baggino is the ultimate bib. It covers so much! Even the arms. And it goes far enough down so that when food is spilled it doesn't hit their pants! Now how many times have I wished it were easier to clean up the baby after he eats? Way to many... I think I could actually let him wear his cloths while he eats with this bib! LOL If you click the Baggino link above you will see that there is a neat looking diaper bag too. :) I just had to add that. :) I want one!!!

With out further adieu... You can enter to win one of these at Two of a kind, working on a full house. How cool is that?! I just love the chance to enter contests. I have yet to win one. But I'm sure to win sometime soon. This contest ends June 12th so hurry!

No comments: