Saturday, September 15, 2007

I finally got this one done! It's a Christmas gift for my neighbors. They feed our animals for us when we have to go out of town. So I thought I would make something special for them.
I used the four and a half hour afghan pattern from LionBrand.com. I ended up going with a P hook and two strands of WW yarn. I used Caron's One Pound in Taupe, and Jumbo Prints in country basket ombre. The colors match perfectly together. And they will match their living room pretty well too. They have a sort of Indian decor going in there. So there are a lot of blues and earth tones. In fact, he told me today that his wife wants to paint the walls this grayish blue/blueish grey(?) color. I think it will go well! The taupe color is almost the same color as my carpet, so it blends with the carpet. LOL
The final size of the afghan is 64X46. A good size to cuddle up on the couch with!




3 comments:

Lesalicious said...

Very nice love it. Hope they love it. :)

Anonymous said...

That is so goreous. I love the colors! Yhttp://mytangledthreads.blogspot.com/2007/09/i-have-been-tagged.htmlou have been tagged!

Anonymous said...

How beautiful! LOVE the colors! (((((HUGS))))) sandi